You might just find yourself saying "This is the best Earl Grey I have ever tasted". Not a bold claim, simply what people say, repeatedly. Using only natural flavours and oils there's no aftertaste or overpowering perfume so the high quality, natural taste of the Ceylon tea can be enjoyed too.
- INGREDIENTS: Luxury black tea, cornflower petals, natural flavours.
- CAFFEINE CONTENT: Approx between 27- 35mg per cup.
- AROMA: Floral bouquet of Ceylon tea combined with natural bergamot oil flavour notes.
- TASTE: Floral and bergamot flavour notes with a touch of mild astringency.
- COLOUR: Bright and coppery.
- LEAVES:Orthodox Orange Pekoe (OP)
- ORIGIN:Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula or Eva (Sri Lanka). Grown:4000 - 8500 ft above sea level.