A perfect breakfast tea that really will brighten your morning. Typically full bodied with 'get up and go' flavour that is especially enticing with a dash of milk..ermmm and.. bacon and eggs, cereal, bagels or whatever else you might choose to start your day!
- LEAVES: Orthodox Blend - Flowery Pekoe (FP).
- AROMA: Wholesome full tea flavour notes.
- COLOUR: Bright with coppery orange highlights.
- TASTE: Full bodied, enticing with milk.
- WELL BEING: Energised, Refreshed, Alert.
- CAFFEINE CONTENT: Approx between 27- 35mg per cup.
- INGREDIENTS: Luxury Black Tea.
- ORIGIN: Nuwara Eliya, Dimbula, Uva (Sri Lanka) Nandi, Kericho (Kenya) Nilgiri (India). Grown:(4000 - 8500) (5500 - 7500), (4000 -6500) ft above sea level.