Capture the BIG Taste!
Mexican Mild Salsa is a rich and tangy blend of tomatoes, onions and chilli.
Uses in the Kitchen
- Ideal as a dip for tortilla chips and raw vegetables.
- Use it as an ingredient in tomato based mince dishes and casseroles.
- Delicious as a sauce hot or cold on grilled or barbecued meat.
Chefs tip 1
- Mix with cooked diced potatoes and warm to make quick potato bravas
Chefs tip 2
- Mix with cold cooked chicken for a filling for a wrap
- Chopped Tomato, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Onion, Red Pepper, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Modified Maize Starch [E1422], Black Pepper, Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder, Jalapeno, Garlic, Oregano, Salt.
- (per 100g/ml)
Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 28 days.